Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2001, 06:22 AM

My drill on swallowing. I always let the guy Im sucking cum in my mouth. Im 66, I've sucked maybe 4000 cocks in my lifetime, probably 1000 since 1980--although from 1985 to 1996 I was militantly celebate-- --I may also have been insane, but mostly I was diabetic and had lost my libido along with any tesosterone to speak of-- --anyway tesosterone replacement therapy got me back on the right track of suckin dick as relentlessly as possible--and so far I'm HIV-.

I never brush my teeth or floss on the day I'm going to suck the bone. After I suck every cock I gargle with a little Listerine, and swallow a small amount. After any stud cums in my mouth I quickly rinse out my mouth with water, then I gargle and swallow a small amount of 1% Hydrogen Peroxide (I dilute 1 part drug store 3% with 2 parts of water and take it with me to the baths) and swallow a little of it.

My theory being that even if there is some exposure to the virus in the mouth and esophagus, it must take some little amount of time for the virus to penetrate, and Hydrogen Peroxide is a good viruscide, and if applied quickly enough should kill it along with any other pathogens that may lurk, spirochetes, gonnococci.

I stress I am a layman with only limited scientific knowledge, and in this case a little learning may indeed be a dangerous thing.

Peace,

SuckH0LE