Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 1st April 2001, 12:01 PM

I'm a 26 year old man who loves to take loads down his throat, I know it's risky but I do it anyway, when at the baths I'll take a little of the load on my tongue and let the rest shoot over my face and beard making sure to let a lot of oxygen in as the virus is anarobic (sp? OK so I don't use technical terms on a daily basis!) I'm very glad to see a discussion on this topic as this is probably the activity that makes me remember a sexual encounter the most, I've shot a load myself from just feeling a guy shoot in my mouth, and the first man who shot his load in my mouth was a beautiful bear friend of my partner and I (open relationship), my partner knows I swallow. So I guess my point is to thank everyone who has shared their stories and comments, I've appreciated them all.

Blessed Be friends, MEKBear