Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 20th April 2001, 02:03 PM

I've just finished reading all 7 pages of this topic. Quite interesting and informative. I'm 59 years old and discovered man2man sex only about 5 years ago. I'm liking it more and more as I discover and explore its many facets. I'm married, happily, and desirous of not aquiring something that would reveal my unfaithfulness.

In m2m sex, I have gravitated more and more to getting sucked off. At first I didn't know that many guys love to suck and do not need or want reciprocation. Then I learned of it, but couldn't understand it. This forum has helped me to understand cocksuckers better, and now I'm quite willing to accept blowjobs without feeling guilty about not giving back in kind. Btw, I'd love to find women who would give me head or any other kind of sex, but they are not easy to find compared to guys.

I have found a few "regulars" who I call or get called by and enjoy their service. Also, I like going to Dr. Video in stl county, where there (almost) always are guys ready and willing to suck my dick. I consider myself fortunate to have equipment that is universally admired and praised by cocksuckers!

Speaking of my dick, here's something interesting. Before I started m2m sex, I'd had sex with approximately 35 women and not one of them had commented significantly on my dick size. Therefore, I never suspected there was anything unusual about it. I've now had sex with around 100 guys, and around 90% have expressed admiration. To repeat, I'm 59 years old; I wish I'd have discovered m2m sex sooner -- or do I?