Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 21st April 2001, 09:04 AM

Scientific findings are dandy, but I know what I do, Right now, I had oral surgery a few weeks agao and I'll wait another month before I suck another dick. I don't use condoms to suck because I'd rather lick a dildo if I'm going to have rubber in my mouth. I love the smell and feel of semen,, so I don't need to swallow cum, although I often lick a few smeared drops while I savor the aroma. I've done this for 23 years and am HIV-. Maybe I'm just lucky (so far) but I also limit my sex partners to fewer than 10 per year. I don't even know if this really matters. I just know that I'm happy living this way and I've taken every precaution I'm willing to take. I don't judge anyone else's behavior, and I realize that my sex practices could be "healthier"--but then so could my diet.