Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 21st April 2001, 03:34 PM

Premiscuose sex comes with its roulet table ,We were making "love" to me. Me (blk) and this white guy in the park,Kissing,tits,ears,balls,neck and crotch everything back and forth to each other ,He 35 me 45. When I was sucking his dick he was so charged and verbal " Common Baby suck that juice from my balls "It was hot shot time, caution to the wind.When he started to cum he tried to pull away but I grabbed his ass and he burried his dick into my mouth and he busted a huge nut!.I came all over the ground.I told him he inspired me to do that then I whipped out my small container of mouth wash.I've made my peace about eventually passing on from old age or desease for sure we are all going.it does'nt mean I want to succum to a fatal anything but thats fate "I was thinking about asking miss Cleo.