Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - To swallow or not to swallow
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2001, 09:56 AM

Hate to rain on your parade guys but it's not just HIV we have to be concerned about.

We are all concerned about HIV transmission -- but it's not just HIV that concerns me when getting or giving an unprotected blow job. Syphilis in gay men is on the increase in S California -- if you suck a guy with a chancre(syphilis lesion) on his dick you might get your lesion in your mouth, lips or tongue -- then pass it on to another guy you suck after some time passes. I think from 3 weeks to a month or more -- not sure about that.

Herpes can also be transmitted via blowjobs --
Ever had a case of throat gonorrhea -- that can come from blowing a guy, carrying the organism in his urethral tract, which is then carried into your throat when you swallow cum.

Check with your local health department for details -- denial does not do it for me.