Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 13th June 1999, 03:46 PM

Your questions are not annoying, they are very legitimate concerns. Speaking for myself, there is much less sensation with a condom. In never cum when wearing one, and sometimes find it difficult to keep it hard. I imagine this varies greatly depending on the individual. Some guys don't want you to suck them unless they wear a condom, but most in my experence prefer not to wear one. You as the sucker are taking all the risk for HIV. Don't expect anyone to protect you. When you are dealing with a total stranger you have no idea what his ethics are. Some guys will act responsibly, others won't. You can control the situation. If some guy won't play by your rules, walk away. You definately will get less sex, but you'll sleep a lot better and live longer.