Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 13th June 1999, 07:13 PM

I have been a cocksucker and a suckee since I was 15 (Im now 32).

I've always gotten really intense when I can fuck a guy's mouth/throat slowly and play with my dick in his mouth.

I've occassionally taken those HIV home tests (which are just as reliable as the one clinics use--so Home Access claims) and have always come up negative. Nonetheless, if a guy wants me to cum in their mouth, they have to say so...otherwise I'll withdrawl and shoot--which I enjoy...I am 7"cut and I tend to shoot big globby loads, so its an ego trip for me

I've been sucked off occassionally wearing a condom at the sucker's request. I have no problem with it....in fact, I find the 'different' (I would not say Im really much more desensitized by them...I think its a mental thing) feel of it can get me off just as easy. I prefer no condom for oral sex, both as a sucker and a suckee. But I also like a guy to shoot their load all over me or my face, more than to swallow the load. I don't mind doing that, but only if I have some idea about the man's behavior, which can be hard to gage.