Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 27th June 1999, 01:11 AM

Great thread, and important too.

I am a 28 year old who is always safe in giving and receiving, except for a brief period where I threw caution to the wind. I have always insisted on condoms for oral as I am paranoid about getting an STD or hepatits. It is common, and easy, to get an STD from a simple bj and despite the lack of acute sensation when using a rubber, the peace of mind was worth it for me.

Last winter I started letting myself get sucked without one and eventually started sucking a couple without them as well. After one encounter I developed a small bump on my cock and became very nervous. I thought I had herpes. I went to my doctor immediately, but tests came back negative and he said it was just a skin irritation. The sense of relief was huge and I will never forget it. I stopped cruising all together for awhile and now only on rare occasion, but I will use a condom next time - no way around that. The peace of mind of knowing you don't have to wonder or worry is worth the small inconvenience of a condom.