Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2000, 09:50 PM

Exclamation

[quote]Originally posted by Supersnax:
[b]I gave my first blowjob ever yesterday. I'm sorry I waited so long. I REALLY liked it.
--------------------snip to save------
No the questions are not anoying nor should any be, thats what these bulletin boards are for, Much to my dismay it seems that the guys that do the sucking are afraid to admit to maybe a "less" quality moral safety judgment,
However I'm not, and I speek for more of
my types than can be imagined because of
the admittence or shame of putting eroticism on a higher priority then living itself.
Wich is hard for a guy to do, I have to make an ass out of myself to bring out a truth that for-ever is avioded in these forums
so here it goes, I am one of those individualls who love to suck dick,
I also am one of those individuals that can't stand to suck on a peice of rubber.
Iv'e done it severall times and forget it; I hate it PERIOD. My only compromise is sucking till cumming starts and finish with JO to aviod mass quantities of cum going down my throat, Spitting out what ever precum
that may have got in my mouth and after the first thrush of cum Jerking off and licking balls till done. If he wips out a rubber IT'S OVER. However, I don't mind wearing one !!
Why is this? I don't know, I preffer not to
but after explaining to the guy I'm sucking that he should consider me a higher risk than normal most guys put one on. I do have a hard time achieving and maintaining an erection
with a rubber, the place we do it needs to be private and we need to NOT BE IN A HURRY.
But if we are in a public place [woods] and
time is not plentyfull, my erousle is best achieved by him playing with my balls wile I jerk off [no rubber]. OK OK where drifting hear, This post is in response to "LACK OF RESPONSE" to previous questions in these forums pertaining to ;
"Do men mind wearing a rubber?" will it scare them off?
The answer is yes to some NO to others,
But the percentage of men that would say YES to being turned off is outrajously high for the reason of having to oust your self
[like I am hear] as being one of the "bad" examples? Self destructive personality types?
Flamboyant iresponsable to societies heath?
See all of these nsty lables guys like me
have to bare just to answer the "DO YOU MIND RUBBERS?" question. Suck this post up guys because most men don't have my nerve to put truth in front of self image , self serving ego.
However I think it was a neccassary post to bring more objective honesty to the subject
of rubbers, What I do is foolish but I'm afraid sucking a bare dick is an absolute nesesity for a content happy life even if it's shortened up. I am an oral sex finatic and this opinion does not reflect the magority, but it does reflect a LARGER percentage of us then honesty can bare due to the humiliating nature of this post.
Remember I'M NOT ALONE !! I'm just less fearfull of honesty versus image.
Honesty rules !!!