Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2000, 05:41 AM

I am suckER 99% of the time. Ive sucked a lot of dick, remained carefully & succdessfully clean, and only rarely have even dealt with condoms so I know VERY little about them.

Recently 2x I had occasion to lick off a studly 22-yr old AfricanAmerican young man who was str8 and preferred to use a condom. [We met in the arcade , but last week when I sucked him the 2nd time we did it in my car.] When i saw the condom i was sorry (both times), but when i tasted it, it was the sweetest -tasting thing (this condom had a 'sweet' and surprisingly unobjectionable flavor). It made me want to suck him
all the more.

Truth be told, after he shot his wad, I asked if i could lick the cum out of it. He said yeah, just when grabbin his butt, no finger up the azz (which i wasnt going to do anyway). He removed it, carefully gave it to me with the load in the tip, and he watched me start to eat out of the condom and left. But right after he left, I turned that condom inside-out and devoured the nuttjuice . Not only was it sweet but it was pungent with the taste of black man. My first ever push-up pop!

Can anyone tell me what brand this condom might have been? I may start "using" condoms more hee hee. If no one can help me, ill ask my friend next time where he got them.

Also, has anyone used condoms as pushup pops like this before, and do u enjoy it as much as i did? {I have been very tempted in the past to lick football-player str8- man cum off of peep show walls.]