Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2000, 07:12 AM

Cool

There is nothing better than watching a masculine guy turn into a total cumpig once he gets your cock in his mouth. I love fucking face and watching a guy blow his wad from getting all worked up, slobbering on my dick. When i get a mouth on my meat, the head of my dick gets bigger than I thought possible, and I blow loads so big that it always spills out of his mouth, even if he's trying to suck it down. I always offer to wear a rubber, but I've found that most guys who really love to suck cock are the ones who want my load the most. After all, shouldn't they enjoy the fruit of their labor?

Last night i brought this guy home with me and he sucked me for about three hours. I'd blow a load and he'd just keep sucking until he worked up another sacfull. He never even said a word--just worked and worked while i kicked back and enjoyed. I'd never seen anything like it--are there a lot of guys with this kind of stamina out there? If so, get in touch!!!