Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2000, 11:23 AM

Exclamation

First of all, let me say "Hi" to HB, the originator of this thread ... I sent him a couple of emails in April of last year telling him how much I enjoyed sucking cock, and I like to think that it was those messages that inspired him to start this thread .. but who knows ...

Anyway, I've been sucking cock since 1968, and I've had my share of STDs from it (mono, venerial warts, and some mysterious malady of the throat in 1988 that the doctors never figured out), but in the last two years things have gotten a bit more serious. Two years ago I contracted Hep-A and this past fall I contracted Hep-B. All from cocksucking. These Heps sidelined me for about 6 weeks apiece, and as anyone who has had Hep knows, it was no picnic.

You're probably wondering why I would keep sucking cock after all of this .. In fact, I haven't since this recent Hep-B attack, but inevitably I will surely suck cock again some day. And why ? I don't have an answer yet. Yes, I know it's stupid, and that it goes counter to everything else I do for myself (I work out, am very careful about what I eat, and try to take care of myself in every other way). But I do this one completely insane thing.

It's not unlike the Robert Downey Jr. situation. Here's this guy who had a chance to start from scratch, and he was doing great, and next thing you know, he's back snorting coke again and it's all in the crapper.

When that happened to him, I felt badly for him, naturally, but I have a sense of where he's coming from. It's this "thing", you know ? For him it's coke, for me it's cock, for you it's something else. Most people go through their lives unscathed because their "thing" is relatively innocuous, and does not impact their lives in a particluarly negative way ..

But then there are those of us who have to wrestle with this "thing" that does fuck up their lives. It's a constant struggle, let me tell you, and there is nothing any of you could lecture me about that I haven't lectured myself about a hundred times ..

I didn't start out this way ... but at some point in my life something else just took over. It's that demon I'm fighting.

So, there you are. At the moment I'm coping, and not sucking, and life is good. I hope to keep at it. If any of this serves as a cautionary tale to some of you younger guys out there, then so be it.

But whether your thing is cocksucking, or cocaine, or hockey or GameBoy, it pays to keep a handle on it.

Best wishes for the new year to everyone ..