Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2000, 12:34 PM

bjpgh~

i was really touched by your story-sorry to hear that you have been through the ringer due to your sexual contacts. i'm sorry that your experiences have turned you off coocksucking. i have no idea of your"style"-do you go to sex clubs, back rooms, GH's? or do you have one on one's with people you meet face to face?
i ask because i am a avid cocksuckee(you can tell from my cruisename!)and while i know the risk of transmission of STD's is less for the suckee, i still meet all my playmates online, get to know them a little. i figure that if you know someone, you're more likely to be concerned about not giving them a STD, and if you do, you will let that person know. i have had a series of hot ongoing encounters with men who can't get enough cock, and i can't get enough head! so it works out to our mutual benefit.
i hope you have a speedy recovery and can enjoy your sexual hunger with (careful) gusto.