Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 28th December 2000, 03:54 PM

Smile

Swallowme~

Actually, I've been over my Hep for a little over a month now. I've been feeling a lot better, which is why I'm grappling with the "to-suck-or-not-to-suck" question.

As for how I meet guys, "all of the above", although I generally go to a local bath (the Arena) or the Garden Theatre, both Pittsburgh gay landmarks.

I wouldn't be too cavalier about being an oral top as far as contracting disease is concerned. I've had some pretty nasty urinary tack infections that I picked up from guys sucking my cock. And as for getting to know someone before you get together with them sexually, well, a word to the wise there, too. I've found that honesty is not a widespread virtue in the circles in which I travel, and you would be well advised to bear this in mind, especially when dealing with people on the net.

So, be careful, be cool, and thanks for the reply. Best of luck to you ...

bj