Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock Suckees
Thread: Cock Suckees
View Single Post
Old 29th December 2000, 02:39 PM

Hi all...

Just thought I'd add my two cents here...

I'm bi and have been pretty active on the M2M front for almost 23 years. For the most part, my health has been fine. I'm still HIV- (just tested in Novbember), but I've had wart around my mouth, and some odd stuff called molluscum that had to be burned off my dick in 1978. I was in college and away from home, and that was not fun...

From about late 1977 to 1986 I was insatiable. I used to go to all the baths here in NYC. somehow, I found the will power to not touch a dick or a guy for about 9.5 months. Eventually I gave in.

My tastes have always been vanilla. I have rarely been fucked, and when I have done it, I never let a guy come in my ass. And while Ilove sucking cock, I've never been a cum drinker. I always like to see guys shoot big creamy loads all over me.

But I love rimming--and that's how I got HepB. It was found as the result of a routine check-up in July, 1984. My physician never asked wher he thought I got it--and I dind't volunteer. I love rimming women too, so for all I know it was some gal who gave it to me, but I think the odds are that I got it from a guy.

I slowed down a bit, but not much. I stayed off the booze and recent, newer tests have shown that my HepB virus is not active, but I always monitor it.