Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Summer Fun
Thread: Summer Fun
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2003, 01:54 PM
luvsuckin
Cruiser

Smile Good series of stories, PDX guy -

I always enjoy your posts, pdx guy. (PDX is the airline code for Portland OR Airport - your handle is an alert in itself.)

I spent a summer and fall in Portland, and can affirm things are very much like your descriptions - maybe a little extra artistic license in describing the men - but you didn't adequately describe the beauty of either Sauvie Island or Rooster Rock State Parks. Both are on the Columbia River, and the area itself is a world class attraction. That famous picture of a rest area high on a cliff above the Columbia river is directly above Rooster Rock and the scenery is spectacular. So is the nude beach.

I used to walk my dogs there regularly...just stay off the beach itself; and tie them to a tree if anything exciting came along....and someone always did. A trip to Rooster Rock where you fail to encounter someone up for action was an exception to the rule.

In addition to the fairly flat beach, there are acres of grassy dunes, steep bluffs, areas with high grass and reed growth, driftwood logs almost anywhere, several acres of pasture-like grasses and several acres of well pathed hardwood and evergreen forest. There is a very active tearoom and a sign reassuring doubters that nudity is legal. The cruising can start from your car and in most cases it is 50 yards or less to the woods, and you have to walk perhaps a quarter to half mile to the beach areas.

It was here I discovered how warm the sun is while getting screwed at 10 AM! Washing sex residues away in the Columbia river is a real picker-upper.

Then there was the day I watched the solo Fed-Ex package guy strip down in the ladies toilet. (There was NO ONE at the park that morning. I didn't see the delivery driver anywhere in my walking through the park, so I figured he HAD to be in the ladies room.) I went in, and there he was in the next to last stall.

I said "hi." He greeted me from behind the closed door, opened it, and said he wanted to put on a show for me. I said okay, so he started dancing, as if to music (there was none) and gradually stripped completely to nothing except his shoes and socks. Wow - he was a great looking guy, and hung a good 7 1/2". I tried to compliment him and commented how hot he looked, how I'd like to blow him, but he would have no part of a BJ... no way. He was straight, and married, believed in fidelity, but liked to stop at the park enroute to his delivery in The Dalles to give "shows."

He finally jacked off and put a load in the center of the ladies room. He asked "Do you think I'm crazy?" "No, you just have an unusual form of sexual expression. "What did you think of my show?" "I thought it was a damned shame you didn't want a blowjob."

All the while the possible explanation of being in the ladies room was nagging me...in the event three grandmotherly types entered during the performance.
Quote |