Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Summer Fun
Thread: Summer Fun
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2003, 02:28 PM
Randy Franck
Cruiser

Cruisy woods

No gay sandy beaches in Montreal, unfortunately, but two really hot cruisy woods by the river. Both are totally secluded, so much so that I don't think I've even seen any str8s there.

They are my favourite places for going and getting some sun on my ass. I'm also very much a voyeur and an exhibitionist (the two go together), and indeed, as you say pdxjo, it's a total turn-on that I can do it openly and freely now as an adult after being so shy about my body and so afraid at being found out when I was young.

So on that hot summer day, the year's first scorcher, I headed out on my bike to one of the cruisy woods. I get there, strip to my jock, and walk around for a suitable area to settle down, preferably within viewing diatance from some other hot guys. But it's very quiet so I pick my favourite spot, right in the middle of the place, with a nice patch of grass next to a big tree, so lots of sun and shade, secluded enough to be private, but visible from the network of trails so one can cruise and get cruised.

I get naked, and lie down on the towel, with my beer at one side and my boots to the other, wearing nothing but a cockring. Just the thought of being here in the hot sun naked gets me half hard.

A few guys walk by, but nobody sparks my interest.

Then I see Phil (we introduced ourselves later) walks by. He's a skinny, smooth, had a goatee. Tall punk boy. And he was walking around naked, except his Doc Martens (I had my 18-hole black army boots). He's half-hard, but already 7 inches sticking out, with two cockrings and a big ballstretcher. Spots me right away. I go into my bag and get another cockring and my ballrings out. I stand up and show him how interested I am. He's just starting to get into leather, which made him spot me right away, since I too had my leather arm- and wristbands. We talked about hot leather scenes and orgies we'd had.

We spend the afternoon sucking and fucking. He had a very long and thick 9,5 inch uncut cock. He luved eating my half-inch nipples and couldn't get over the gobs of precum my cock was dripping. We'd suck and pull on our big lowhangers. A bit of pot, a bit of poppers and some beer to make it a party. Very verbal when I fucked him. We must have edged at least 4 times. Sometimes another hot dude would walk by and join in. One hot muscle daddy jerked off his big cock while we looked at us sucking eachother and the daddy came on us. We showed one hunky jock a good time, making him take off his adidas shorts in front of us, sucking him and eating his ass and making him cum (I swallowed and shared).

But we decided that the finale was to be for eachother. When we finally had to cum after 3 hours of playing, we gushed two huge loads on eachother (with two hunky hung bears watching us).
We got dressed and he put on there totally hot leather shorts.

I hope to see him next time I'm down there! Or in a bar wearing those leather shorts.