Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon Barracks
View Single Post
Old 25th June 2002, 04:13 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

LuvThailand, I didn't mention much about the ACCOMODATION in Babylon Barracks because there really isn't much to say:
The rooms have two twin beds (though some might have double beds, not sure). There is a small desk, a chair for the desk, and a night tabel between the beds. A light overhead, an air-con. A small safe. That's it. Nothing else. It's quite spare, but actually feels nice anyway, probably since everything is well-made--granite, marble, tile, everything in dark greys and black. It was usually quiet, I slept well, and got up around *:30, so I could eat breakfast. I think bfast ends at 11. The Tarntawan's breakfast is whenever you get up, I've had it as late as 5pm!

It's a good deal, if you use the sauna tickets you get. And it's a high-quality place, good people working there. Still, for 1000 thb, it's not cheap when you compare it to the 850 including bf at a real ensuite hotel nearby within walking distance, the Pinnacle. So it pretty much just depends on if you want to have a lot of sex--almost nonstop for me ( a decent-looking guy, in good shape, age 33.) And who doesn't want that, for a day or two?