Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2003, 03:24 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Mr BiCurious

It's Saturday evening. It's been a tough week for me. Gotta need some good hard stuff to let me relax and unwind. I don't feel like having the usual company of my drinking pals so I went to an unfamiliar bar. I wanted to enjoy drinking close to being dead drunk without anybody trying to tell me to watch myself.

After downing just 2 stiff ones, I was feeling mighty great and glowing when the drinks hit my senses. Nothing like a good pick-me-ups. Then I saw Mr Bi Curious walked in. I call him BC then.

I've met him a couple of weeks ago and we chatted briefly. The usual bullshit stuff of men, sex and trying to figure out if we were right for each other. The usual maximizing your sexual assets to make one seem like a great sexual catch. He said he's not regular around there which I would agree so because I had seen him only rarely. He's basically straight and had only been sucked a few times which he enjoyed. Yeah the straight but curious angle which some guys find irresistible.

I told him that so many guys say that too. There's no way we would know right? I told him that I used to be straight and curious too. But now I've crossed the line and would consider myself versatile. I did not mean to be sarcastic but maybe I don't talk well so he sounded offended. He did look very straight and masculine with those beefy arms. I was beginning to have thoughts of having sex with him but I blew it because of my clumsy mouth. I tried to imagine myself with my legs on his shoulders and being fucked by him. That's not what I wanted to do, so maybe it was better that I didn't get him. Or maybe that was just sour grapes?

Tonight BC was not alone. With him was a very beautiful woman who I won't mind getting into bed with myself. Then he saw me all alone and recognised me with a smile. I grinned back. With a woman like that who wouldn't be straight. They certainly seem very intimate. Shouldn't he be embarrassed to see me here? What's that smile all about? Unless they were swingers? I got dirty thoughts that a threesome with these two would be fantastic. Pure fantasy from drinking too much.

Back to another drink, at least that was real and enjoyable. They had a quick drink and he kissed and send her off. Then he came over to join me for another drink and chatted.

He told me that the beautiful woman was his wife. He wanted me to know that he was truely straight like he said before. I said ok but he would really be Bi not straight. Again I annoyed him unintentionally. We got into another minor argument about what's straight or Bi.

I said when men sucked his cock and he cummed then that was sex and he had sex with men. That I remembered reading somewhere on this site.

He said sex was only when he penetrated somebody like the way he penetrated his wife. Oral stimulations by men were just foreplay. Since I was also married, I should know that ending sex after oral foreplay without penetration and I'll get a quick divorce in no time.

He's another of those smart guys who always have to win and show off. I was not good in these things. I told him he won. He had that victorious smile. We drank to that and he generously paid for my drinks.

I thanked him for the drinks. He said I should watch myself. Another one of those do-gooders again. If I get too drunk then he could become Bi. I was not drunk enough to miss that sexual hint. I thought if he wanted me then I'll play along and get another 2 free drinks on him. I ordered the best. Paying for drinks had always been a drain on my wallet especially the good French stuff.

Though I was not really drunk but my very red face made him thought so. He paid the bills and he held me up to get to his car. I acted drunk while he brought us to a nice motel.

Once in the room, he dumped me on the bed and stripped us both naked. Then he kissed me hard. I kept my eyes closed. Then he licked my nipples and nibbled. Soon I felt a cold wet finger applying lub on my ass. He grabbed and held up my ankles and his condomed cock was pushing at my hole.
With a hard push it was in and I gasped and moved for the piercing pain. Now he knew I must be conscious. He slapped my face to apply a little cold water on my face to wake me up. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

He had an evil grin and he said I was right that he was Bi. I was the 5th man that he had fucked. Gay men like to think that straight guys are more desirable so he only played along. He went on to give me a good fuck that I did not have for 2 months.
Quote |