Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - london behind the silver screen
View Single Post
Old 26th June 2002, 04:26 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

It was busy all the time when I visited last weekend . But there was almost nobody behind the screen before 2PM . After that , as
Josh4u mentioned there were some barebackers and group suckers and many exhibitionists . I think there must have lots of hot actions there till the cinema shut . There is no shortage of young good looking horny guys there , I can say . ( they are available , of course )

But I found one very rude exhibitionist . There were 4 other guys SHARING his body , and about other 5 were watching . He SHOUTED to those lookers to go away .
If he didn't want to be seen , he could go to a private cubicle in the toilet . He embarrassed all of us .

I think , if you go there on weekend , you will find those guys getting more and more open and wild after 7PM , they jerk off each other and kiss ( deep kiss , of course ) in their seats . they don't care other's eyes anymore . You know , weekend night , anyway .