Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2003, 11:30 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Was It Good For You ?

Last Saturday as I was just looking around the park and there he was Mr Bicurious BC. It must be a month ago since he fucked me good. I had to admit, I don't mind getting fucked again by him.

But of course one must not act cheap or desperate. So I pretended not seeing him. But he saw me soon enough. A man who had fucked you before, automatically behaved cocky around you. He was no different. Without even a hello, he sat at my bench.

" Was it good for you ?" he cockily demanded me to acknowledge that he had fucked me before.

" Fucking great mate," I had to admit.

" So how was your sex life lately ?", he started the idle chat.

We talked about my score - fucked one man and get sucked by 3 since that time.

" Wow busy huh," he grinned evil. " I haven't fucked any so far you know."

" Yeah like you always being telling the truth," I remembered his lies. Anyway, most men here tell all kinds of lies. It's expected.

" Haha, you got me there. I remember somebody pretending to be drunk as well to pretend to be straight," he shot back.

" Well I was till that pain of your cock penetrating into me woke me up," I needed to keep up my pretending.

"Gee, I hoped that all those moanings and you taking up all those positions to be fucked are not just pretending as well, hahahah !!" he laughed loud in my face.

Okay, I could not help myself. He fucked me well but he really was not experienced with the varieties of positions. I had to show him how then.

"Yeah that's because you were inexperienced," I told him.

" Does that mean WE need more practice ?" he teased back.

" You've got a pretty wife. Why do you need anyone else to practicse with?" I still remembered his gorgeous wife.

" She's a dead fish in bed. Fucking hell, I never know if it was ever good enough for her. You on the other hand, I know for sure. Haha!"

He gave me the "come on" look as he got up to get to his car. Sheepishly, I followed. Needless to say, sex was great.
Quote |