Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2003, 05:25 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Men Are Easy To Get

To :GuyTopeka, well he called to cancel the hookup. I guess I was relieved too because I don"t really know what I want. Guess I am the strong silent type who don't know how to take the lead.

Anyway, I was sexed up since I was expecting to get fucked by him and I was well cleaned down there with lub already applied. Might as well not waste all my efforts. Men are easy to get at the sauna. I've seen guys there waiting in rooms and on their tummy with ass sticking out waiting to get fucked.

I got there and went looking for a good room to display my well lub ass. But when I saw all those men waiting with asses facing the doors, I chickened out. They looked so terribly cheap. Don't they care who fucked them ?

Instead I went to my favorite place at the video room. Went to the back bench and kept my legs wide open inviting for a good cock sucker. Most men are good cock suckers. Rarely have I met a lousy one. Exceptionally good ones like SnakeBoy can give orgasms almost as good as being fucked.

Got a few lookers waiting to make a move for my cock. Then this muscular big guy came in and looked. Rarely seen him around since he would always stand out from any crowd. Thought he would be a top and I would love to get fucked by him tonight.

I was in my "Suck-me" pose where my legs were open and I laid back a little with my semi hard cock making a small tent in my towel. One flip of the towel and any sucker will easily swallow my cock.

Problem was how to switch into the "Fuck Me" pose? Turn over and bare my ass like those in the rooms do?
Or the submission pose that my ex-bf liked most : raise my legs higher up and expose my asshole?

Decided the raising my legs higher was the easist to do from existing pose. So up my legs went but then the towel lifted off my cock and my cock was exposed too. He went for my cock and the others would not dare to compete with him.

Umm wrong move. He was sucking my cock! Hey if he would stick a finger up my raised ass, he would find a clean smooth warm hole ready for his fucking.

Before I could say anything to correct him, he grabbed me to go with him to look for a room. Good, I have never being fucked in public yet and would hate to be watched by so many while submitting myself to be fucked.

Good, he was going to throw me over the bed and fuck my sorry ass. We got a room and he locked the door. We kissed and carressed. So far not a word said. I reached for the condom to find that he snatched it from me. Good, he was impatient to fuck me. I felt that my ass got so horny by now that I could be producing wetness like women do in preparing to receive a cock.

Umm wrong again. He was rolling the condom over my cock and he bend himself over the bedside. He was submitting to me! Wow, his ass was truely magnificently bubble butt. The milky white butt cheeks were as beautiful as any woman's.

My finger slid in and he moaned. He was sooo hot inside, smooth and tight too. I must be dreaming. The pink hole was so like a virgin's.

Fearing he may change his mind, I forced my cock into him. I want to have the chance to say I made him my bitch before. He groaned in pain and told me to take it easy. OOps sorry. How thoughtless of me. Now I understand why some guys did that to me before. The excitement to take a good ass made us forget.

I took it slow and easy listening to his moans. He's all mine now. I want to enjoy him all I can. I pulled out my cock and pulled his ass cheeks apart to admire his now wet and smooth pink hole.

He knew it and used his hands to do it. What a beautiful sight! A masculine big man pulling apart his ass cheeks to submit himself to you. Wanting you to be happy to fuck him.

I was so turned on and gave his butt a few good slaps just to feel it's muscular texture. I must have done it hard and loud because I heard whispered comments from the next room.

" He's taming his bitch..."

OOps, I told him sorry. Got carried away. From his reactions, I was confident he was mine to play with anyway I wanted. I went for all the best ways I know how to fuck a man and he enjoyed it as much as I did. Finally, I had to do the finale. I needed to see him cum while I fucked him silly.

I grabbed his legs up while he's on his back. I watched his face as I pounded his ass. He was gasping from delights that I knew too well. I was doing him more than good. I was constantly hitting his G-spot. I felt his ass tightening. I gave his big pecs a few hard squeeze. When he breathed harder, I pounded harder and faster.

Soon he was groaning that he was cumming. I gave a few hard push and his cock gushed with cum that shot to his face. I fucked him till his cum stopped gushing. Then I pulled out and remove the condom. I pushed his sweaty meaty thighs together to grip my cock and I fucked between them till I cummed. I too shot my cum onto his face and chest.

I collapsed over him and kissed his cum covered face. Before I could recover, he said he needed to hurry home and left for showers. When I followed, I found he's already gone.

What a butt to remember. I was now glad BC cancelled. This sex was much better than being fucked by BC.
Quote |