Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2003, 04:55 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

versatile

I was rechecking what I wrote just now. Man, my front end was satisfied and almost aching from the hard fucking I gave that guy.

Then it struck me that my backend which was at that time felt like it was wet from wanting a good fuck. That same feeling was coming back to me now. Weird. Only the feeling now was more intense that I had to finger fuck myself. That made me feel worse because it hardly scratched the itch. It only made it worse.

I guess some bottoms ever had that feeling too. Maybe that's what some called the backside itch. Even my nipples started to get sensitive.

It ever happened before when I was with my ex-bf. When I could not hold it anymore, I just called him up. It's an emergency.

Without fail, he turned up at the motel within half hour. I was cleaned, lubbed and my legs already up in bed for him. I was in slut mode and he loved that. A man in heat is so sexy to him. So he fucked me silly.

This time I called up BC and wondered if he wanted to meet soon. He said he was busy these days. We are not in any relationship so I can't demand that he make the time. His cock was not mine to use as I need. That's the advantage of having a bf. You know sex is usually a call away. No matter how busy he was, he can always find half hour for you. He can wham bam fuck you quick and leave immediately without feeling politically incorrect. I always do the same for him when he called me up.

Too bad, I had to do a quick and unsatisfactory jerk off.
Quote |