Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2003, 02:05 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Politeness Is No Good

Well, just when I thought I was going out to look for some piece of ass to fuck, BC called. He apologised for calling off the last meet up.
He was polite in asking how I was the last time. He probably would be free in 2 hours and would I like to meet up for a drink. That's just like the last time, he was too polite to say he wanted to fuck me. We are not in a relationship so he probably should socialize with me before sex. Otherwise he would just order me to wash up down there and he would fuck my lights out.
The truth was I thought I would go looking for the last guy that I fucked at the sauna. So I told BC that I was engaged and would call him back in an hour. He sounded disappointed. He probably had a list of others he can call. Or he could probably go out looking for action himself.

I have never seen BC at the sauna so I was probably safe there. The place was crowded. He was nowhere to be seen. So I wondered around hoping he would turn up later. There were a few looking at me and me looking at them kind of cruising but I was not in the mood. Oh boy, the ass fucking sounds coming from those rooms were loud Those men groaning behind closed doors, nobody knew who they were. Being anonymous they can groan as slutty as they liked. With nothing to do, I stood at a dark corner to listen and wait for any couple who finished to come out. One pair came out and it was obvious who was the guy who was groaning before. He was thanking the top for a great fuck.

Then another door opened but nobody came out. They were either exhibitionists or inviting another to join them. Soon a small crowd gathered to watch but nobody went in. I went to take a look. The couple inside were not attractive so no wonder nobody joined in.

All were standard happenings tonight. Looked like getting fucked by BC was more exciting than any action here.

I called BC when the one hour was up. He said he was also engaged and can we meet another day?

Now I was disappointed. My fault for not confirming earlier. He probably got someone else.

I went back to the video room. At least I will get a quick blow job before I go. Then I saw Snakeboy went by the room. He gave the best rim job ever. I put on my friendliest smile at him. He just went by.

He just got here so he was looking around for the best he can find. Having been around for an hour, I was quite sure he won't find any better than me. I'll just wait and see. Keeping my towel closed tight and avoiding other eye contacts, I tried not to attract attention from those who were eyeing to suck my dick.

When one moved closer, I got off and left. After a quick shower, I returned quickly in case Snakeboy went by.

Another guy approached and I quickly left for the steam room. What do you know, Snakeboy was in there chatting with his friend. No wonder I could not find him. The steam room seems less crowded since most were gathered at the more sexually active dark areas.

I don't know if his friend was his sexual target. They don't talk much anyway. I sat just above Snakeboy. It was obvious to everybody there that I was eyeing Snakeboy as were a few others. He was that popular. Being young and boyish cute though slightly chubby helped his popularity too especially with the older guys.

The guy nest to him removed his towel and raised one leg up exposing his man cunt. But Snakeboy didn't look. I spread my legs apart and my towel was high enough that if Snakeboy slump back lower, he could see my ass too. So were many others who wanted to catch his attention.

Then that muscular guy who I had previously fucked walked in. Let us call him Bill. Immediately, Snakeboy took notice. Bill saw me and smiled at me. My cock jumped. When Bill sat down near me, Snakeboy moved over to him and tried to get his attention. Bill ignored Snakeboy and continued to look at me. He don't know what he was missing

Since I was not getting the attention from Snakeboy, I thought fucking Bill would be the best for me. I smiled back at him. Everybody in the room knew Bill and I connected. Snakeboy knew too. Suddenly he was smiling and friendly towards me too. His hand reached under my towel and he fingered my ass. It felt great. Bill looked dismayed at my submission to Snakeboy.

No time to be shy and be misunderstood by Bill. I whispered into his ears that Snakeboy gave fantastic blowjobs and rimjobs. I was not about to let myself being fucked by Snakeboy. Relieved, Bill took my hand to signal that we should move to a private room.

Unfortunately all the rooms were full with guys even waiting before us. We cuddled and kissed while waiting. I fingered his hot ass under the towel. Someone fingered my ass from behind. It was Snakeboy.

" Hey stud, you owe me some favors," he said.

Since the last time, I knew his rimjobs were considered favors. He wanted to rim Bill. Bill said not interested and I was stuck in the middle.

Just then a door opened and Snakeboy jumped ahead to take the room from the waiting pair. They let him. He pulled us both into the room.

I knew Bill was shy like most men, to be fucked and be seen by another 3rd party. So he wanted to leave. He said he was not a piece of meat for me to give to a chubby boy as favors. Just because I fucked him before does not mean I can disrespect him. I grabbed him and told him he will love what Snakeboy can do.

Snakeboy and I had to hold him down on his back. Snakeboy quickly licked his man cunt while I raised his legs and held his butt cheeks wide open. Bill shuddered and gasped. He was still tight and Snakeboy could not get his tongue in yet. I had to play with Bill's hard pecs to make him relax.

Then Snakeboy pushed hard with his tongue. Bill resisted. He said he was not about to be fucked by this kid. Please let him go. It's too embarrassing for him.

I had to assure him that it was Snakeboy's tongue that's at his ass. Realising I was blocking his view, I stooped higher so he can see it was Snakeboy's head that's at his ass. When he saw that he relaxed and Snakeboy got in.
When Bill moaned, I knew Snakeboy had found his G-spot. Bill was now humping his ass while Snakeboy slammed his tongue into him.

I was not getting any sex myself. I let go of Bill's legs and he opened them wide himself. When Snakeboy turned him over on doggie, he complied. I took the opportunity to slam my cock into his ass while Snakeboy was licking his balls from below. His precum was all over Snakeboy's face. He was moaning like a bitch in heat.

Then Snakeboy pushed me aside and turned Bill over on his back. He said he was going to fuck Bill for being nasty to him just now. He asked Bill if he wanted to be fucked by a young boy like him? Bill said no. But Bill's legs were wide open and his ass was for easy taking.

I knew Bill was in a submissive state now. Though he would not like to be fucked by Snakeboy, his mind cannot overcome the pleasures of his man cunt aching to be fucked. But he will regret and be bitter about it later when he was more sober.

I had to stop Snakeboy by blocking Bill's asshole with my hand. Snakeboy pushed my hand aside but I was stronger. I told Snakeboy to be reasonable. Bill had explicitly said no. But Snakeboy argued that he did not force Bill to open his legs for him. Opening his legs meant he wanted to get fuck but too shy to say yes.

Snakeboy said, "Ok we turn Bill over on all fours and he would not know who fucked him."

When he turned Bill over, Bill complied.

"See, he'll do anything I want," he boasted.

My hand slipped off when Bill turned over. Then Snakeboy climbed on Bill's back to mount him. He slapped Bill's asscheeks to feel the tight muscles. I pushed Snakeboy off and quickly mounted Billl's ass. Having lost his position to me, Snakeboy had to watch me fucking Bill hard and fast.

Bill was moaning and thanking me for fucking him He wanted to be a man's bitch not a young boy's play toy.

After we both cummed, we thought Snakeboy would be furious. But he was okay because he said the fucking was so hot that he jo and shot a load himself.
Quote |