Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2003, 12:32 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Luck Out

BC called during the week, I cooked up an excuse that I'll be busy for the weekend. Part of it was true because my old lady had some relatives over. But mostly because I wanted to find Bill at the sauna.

Damn, those old bags took too much time to send off. Soon as I could, I slipped off as usual to drinking with my pals. But I went straight to the sauna. Went around but could not find Bill. Found Snakeboy relaxing at the jacuzzi. He seemed worn out.

He waved at me. Maybe he knew something. I sat beside him and he gave me an evil grin.

" Hey stud, you are so very late. Your boy was looking for you."

" Boy? You mean like last week's that guy?" I guess he meant my bottom.

" Yeah, he was asking me to look for you. I can tell he wanted more fucks from you, you stud", he complimented me.But that wink and crooked smile was strange.

"So where was he?" I was anxious.

"Too late. He's gone. Yummm"

"Yumm? Oh fuck, you don't mean..." I was too late.

"Hehe," Snakeboy gave me a kiss that smell of cum. "Yeah, that's him I am giving to you."

"Oh fuck, did you ..." I hate to imagine my Bill being mounted by Snakeboy.

"Did I what?" he was smug like a cat's stolen a big fish.

"Did you fuck him?"

"Hey, I don't kiss and tell. Unlike some stud I know who would fuck his boy for showing off"

"Did you?" I had to know. I was getting jealous somehow.

"You mean what a whore he was? I can see inside his hole and see your cock? Hehe that's for me to know and for you to find out." Shit, he knew I was anxious and enjoyed playing with me like the way he played with my ass.

"I had bad news for you, stud"

Shit, I knew it. Bill probably thought it was alright to offer his ass to Snakeboy because of last week. He thought we were very close buddy since I let Snakeboy watched him get fucked. But tonight was the first time I ever had a long chat with Snakeboy.

"Well, your boy's going home tomorrow."

Oh? No wonder he was new around here. That's the bad news. Worse than I can imagine. I missed the goodbye fuck he wanted.

"Did he leave any phone number?"

"Nope, he don't talk much after sex you know"

"Did he say anything else?"

"Yeah, like ohhhh ooohhh ohhhh", Snakeboy was getting very cheeky like the young man he was.

"Fuck, be serious mate."

"Fuck, I am telling you the truth. That boy was a complete whore. If he open his legs any wider, I could stick my whole head inside. Oh by the way, Steward said hi"

"Steward? I thought he's Bill?"

"No, you dummy. My good friend Steward. The one who had you as his boy last year. From what he told me about your ass, you were as big a whore as Bill. Hahaha"

Oh, that Steward. That fuckhead. Yeah he fucked me twice and never ever let me forget it. Not surprised he told Snakeboy like he told everybodyelse.

"Oh that shithead Steward. Haven't seen him such a long time."

"Yeah, he's got a new man in his life. Tell you a secret. He's the bitch in that relationship." Snakeboy could not resist gossiping like most gays.

"Well, some of us are flexi you know" I offer to explain why some of us changed roles including me.

" I know. I know your ass like being played with like your boy. He wears me out with his ass."

"What did you do to him, you little devil?"

"What can I do when a big man hold up his legs to show me his bubble butt? That hole where many men had found pleasures is all mine. Anyway, I owe you 2 favors. Anytime you want that butt of yours serviced, just drop that towel. Heheh" He stuck a finger up my ass.

" How about now?" I needed some relieve.

"Oops sorry. Not tonight honey. Your boy really worn me out. I gotta go. Next time okay? Or would you like me to get you a top?"

" No thanks."

He was gone. It's really late and the place was emptying out. I went to look around. Few men around. Two bottoms in the rooms with opposite lucks. One's was all wet and sloppy from too many fucks. One man went inside to feel up his butt and told me "too loose and sloppy". On the way out, he brushed my ass to check my availability since I was not checking out asses, I must be putting out my ass myself. I brushed his ass and he backed off.

The other one was not even used once and for obvious reason- his look.

Too late for any action. I was horny but suddenly exhausted for no reason. So I showered and left too.
Quote |