Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2003, 12:36 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Hot Bodied

Last weekend was a total disaster. I got nothing. This weekend I was feeling really horny. Can't really figure out where but my whole body was aching to be touched. I was feeling hot and I knew it was not a good sign. I knew I was going past my sex tolerance and into "bitch in heat" kind of out of control. There's no chance that
I will ever meet Bill again so I don't mind playing bottom this weekend.

I needed a good hard drink but I had to watch myself to not go crazy. It can be dangerous if I got into sex with someone while half drunk where I just don't have the controls.

Anyway a good drink was all I cared about and where I met BC was a good bar to start. Before I even sat down, I spotted BC alone drinking. He spotted me and grinned like a cat saw a fish. To a man who had already fucked me twice, I already knew what he wanted.

He knew what I wanted too. Was I that obvious? Yeah, I should be obvious when I sat next to him without being asked. We may tease each other a little but no need for cruising games. My ass was his to pound for tonight if those funny misses of the past three weeks don't happen tonight. I mean, sex when arranged always went wrong. Bumping into him would be more of a sure thing.

Thinking of our last time when he fucked me for more than 2 hours was making me feeling wet down there. This was not a gay bar otherwise he could just take me immediately over the bar counter. wow this was weird, I felt the need for sex more than the need for a good drink.

" Shall we make a move?" I offered myself.

" Have a drink first. I know you always needed plenty."

"There are things better than a drink. Get it while it's hot."

"Wow, I knew my hard work should pay off. You made me wait 3 weeks for the payback. Now you can't wait?"

We didn't really notice it but the pretty lady beside him was interested in him. I don't know if she knew what was going on but she was listening in on us.

"Like you said, it was good enough to make me panting like a bitch in heat."

"Yeah, you sure were hot as hell inside. Drink up and make it even hotter."

His order of double scotch arrived. I took a quick shot. It felt good and smooth. I felt the heat of the shot flowing around my body. Another few shots, I was feeling swell.

I was about to say the sluttiest things but remembered we were still in a public place. And the lady there was looking suspiciously at us but she couldn't quite understand 2 big guys could be talking about men fucking. I was about to say those f words that left it no doubt that he had fucked me. But I stopped short.

We left her wondering. When we arrived at the motel, he took out a bottle of his good stuff. Expensive as usual. Tonight I was going to get plenty of mansex and drinks, both hard stuff and fantastic.

We made quick cleaning up at the showers. I was already clean and lubed up down there. I told him so and bend over in submission to him. He stuck 2 fingers in for inspection. 2 slaps on the butt and a laugh meant he approved.

Once in bed, I laid on my back with my legs up. I was ready for my fuck and hoped that he won't forget the condom then we need not waste time arguing about safe sex.

He took the bottle and gave me a drink. I took all I could in one big mouthful. Told him I was ready for him.

"No, have some more. I like it better when you are hot as a volcano down there."

"What do you mean hot as a volcano? You mean drinks do that to me?" I thought I was "hot" as in being slutty, not hot as in really temperature hot.

" No serious. Your whole body heats up when you drink. Your ass is even hotter inside where the heat comes from. I've never fucked a pussy as hot as your ass. Your heat goes right through the condom. I can feel your ass right through the condom."

No shit. I never realised that those guys who fingered my ass got excited because of my heat. They said I was hot and now I knew what they really meant. No wonder I tend to get fucked when I was half drunk.

And that explained why he was always buying me drinks ever since we met. Now I was curious. I stuck a finger up my own ass and it sure felt hot. I laughed at my dumbness of not knowing till now.

Well he pulled out my finger and replaced it with his hot cock. Wait a minute, his cock was hot because it was bare!

I pushed him off.

"Hold it, safe sex only remember?"

"Sorry. I was carried away. Oh christsake, it felt too damn good. Can we just do it and I pull out before shooting?"

"No mate, sorry. Do you think you can trust me if I agree?" I was trying to scare him for thinking I was being dirty.

"Sure. I trust you baby. I want to fuck your hot ass with my hot cock."

"No, no way"

He was pushing my legs down my ears and I was too drunk to fight back.

" Come on baby, I wasted a whole bottle on you. Now your ass is mine."

I knew I was dead meat. Long ago, even a little guy could rape me when I was this drunk.

What can I do? Nothing. Might as well enjoy the fuck. Ah, his cock rammed in and I gasped in pain and pleaures. He started his fuck patterns of quick short thrusts followed by deep slow push to the end. After a few moments of the painful thrusts, the pleasures slowly swelled in me, I was totally his to fuck as he please.

He eased his hard hold on me and I still eagerly kept pace with his cock.....
Quote |