Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Deep Throat Cocksucker!!!
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2003, 08:38 AM
sluggo2
Cruiser

Deep Throat Cocksucker!!!

bi-married here looking for nice, discreet clean, safe, guys in the area that want to get sucked off! i love to suck cock, and i'm looking for discreet friends to give some oral relief to from time to time. e-mail me anytime if your interested... my e-mail is in my profile.

about me... 31yo, discreet, bi-married, masculine, safe, clean, nice guy, virgin bottom, love to give oral sex!!! would like to try bottom sometime. only been with a couple of guys, but had a blast, and want to try more!

my stats: 6'2" 265lbs, br hair, gr eyes, goatee, masculine, 6" thick cut cock w/ big balls. love to give oral. virign ass willing to bottom for the right guy!

check my profile for e-mail address, and let me know if your interested in having some hot oral fun!!!
Quote |