Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SELf SUCKING
Thread: SELf SUCKING
View Single Post
Old 24th October 2003, 08:35 AM
hotpony
Cruiser

selfsuck....

I remember those teen days as well. When I turned 14 I went through a growing spirt and shot up almost to my present height of 6'1". I was a tall lean teen. At about that time I was experimenting with jacking off and had even gotten the courge to spend a quarter in a machine in a gass station restroom for a "rubber". I liked the way it felt, nice and tight rolled onto my hard dick.

During that summer while on school vacation a few buddies got into playing truth or dare in the lazy afternoons when we were out in a huge field way ourside of view. We got bolder about making the other guy get naked and do things. One of those things was to actually kiss each of the other guys dick head (as daring as it ever got). We would jack off togather (but not touch the other guys) and talk about SEX. From those discussions i heard about sucking dick. I tried to see if I could suck my dick and found that by laying on my bed and throwing my legs back over my head I could "walk" my feet down the wall pushing my dick close to my lips... with a pillow under my head I was able to streach till my tongue would just touch the tip of my dick.

I worked on the streaching and eventually got the head of my dick into my lips. I was pushed down so hard I could not breath so I could only suck a little at a time then relax to breath.. but loved it. That went on till one day while relaxing with my dick hovering over my face I shot and covered my face in cum. I had been sucking off and on for a little while and it took me by suprise. I still like that feeling even now being covered in cum.

By the next spring my body had filled out enough that I could no longer get my dick into my lips. I was limber and still thin but could never get to do it after that time. So for about 8 months I could lick and suck the head of my own dick.

Anyone else ever play around trying this???
Quote |