Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 26th October 2003, 11:07 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Still Safe Sex

Though I enjoyed letting him pound my ass while I laid on my back, I knew I had to be more active. When he pulled out for a short breather, I turned over for the doggie fuck. I know most men like to mount other men like most farm animals do. Having a strong back, I can really let them ride onto my back as they rammed me like animals. I also could push back hard and we'll see who's stronger.

Sometimes I would relax too much and got rammed forward. This time while I was on all fours, right in front of me were the 2 condoms on the bedside table, shiny new and unopened. His raw cock was so hot inside me. He drank enough to make his body felt very hot too. I enjoyed his raw cock too much to want to use those condoms.

As I looked at the big side miror, there I was with my ass up like a bitch in heat. This stranger that I only knew recently was fucking me. I can see his cock getting in and out of my butt while he was grunting some obscenities at me. I was too high too remember all he said. Mostly man cunt, fuck, pussy things kind of a typical straight guy would talk dirty to a female. I was used to that by now. I said the same things to Bill myself and he loved it.

I wanted to be playful so I took a condom and threw it on my back. Let him decide whether he wanted safe sex. I was feelling too great to want him to stop.

He laughed and slapped my ass. Gave me a few hard ram till the condom fell off my back. I put my hand where his cock was pounding my ass and felt his slippery cock and swinging balls. Knowing him so far, he had a long way to go and the pleasures were only beginning. He grabbed my swing balls and squeezed in reply.

My hand slipped off his balls in pleasurable pain. Then it touched the condom laying on the bed. I threw and hit him with it. It landed back on my back.

" Don't you like being fucked by my raw cock? From your moanings, you must be enjoying it. What a bitch you are in bed. That hot tight hole is so fuckable I am willing to trust that you are clean."

I groaned a little louder in agreement. My mind was totally wanting pleasures from his cock hitting my sweet spot and I cannot think of anythingelse.

"Yeah, fuck me hard. Use me as your bitch."

"I bet you say that to all the men who fucked you, huh?"

I moaned. Just fuck me good, I thought to myself. I don't feel comfortable talking about this kind of things.

Grabbing my ass, he flipped me over. Pushed up my legs and apart, his cock re-entered me. Slooww and then fast and hard as he pounded my sweet spot. He leaned forward to kiss me. We sucked
face. He looked into my eyes and I smiled back. Very important feedback to tell him he's the lord and master over me.

" How many men had fucked your ass? I bet there's plenty."

Sometimes guys ask that without expecting serious reply. It's only idle sex talk like talking about the weather. For the 2 hours together, we had to talk about something at least.

I moaned in reply.

Then he stopped to rip open a condom and rolled it on while I looked surprised.

"I meant what I said about trying it raw. Thanks for the raw fuck but we better play it safe," he said with a wide smile.

Now that I was all worked up, his condom covered cock still felt great. It was 2 hours of fun again as before.
Quote |