Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - For Men 50 Years Old and Over
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2003, 07:12 PM
prone567pa
Cruiser

For Men 50 Years Old and Over

I've recently turned 50 and I can honestly say that I've been there, done that with many men and gotten into many relationships and one-night stands.

It has come to the point that I'd like to slow down and perhaps leisurely have a go with someone who is just like me and wants to just take it as it comes, slowly and surely and perhaps have more than just a few encounters. ABS, bathhouses, cruising parks and public toilets have become boring.

I am seriously thinking of taking up one of those gay cruises or just traveling to different places around the world and just hooking up with natives looking for fun times and a little bit of sharing. I'm not looking into LTR's or even marriage but just having fun together, dining, walking/strolling, shopping, watching a musical play or visiting museums and auctions, etc.

How about having a new discussion subject as part of the message board here and then we'll go from there.
Quote |