Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 8th November 2003, 01:53 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Sex Or Rugby?

I was hoping and praying that BC would not call this week. These few weeks are worldcup rugby week. The whole place is going crazy. I've got bets going and so far won a few hundreds $. Saturday evening is the big game and I've got a thousand on bet. The pub will be full and my buddies will expect me to yell for my bets.

But BC called last night. He wanted to fuck me on Saturday night. I told him I'll be at the pub watching the rugby game. He said he'll prefer to fuck one ( We were both players during schooldays). He getting very explicit with his words. That can only mean we are in a kind of relationship though we never discussed it.

I asked if he'lll be watching.. He said that's what the TV in the hotel room is for. He's avoiding to say direct to me that he'll like to watch it with me. I was happy to hear that and agreed to meet him.
Quote |