Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 10th November 2003, 01:18 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Sweet Victory

This Saturday was the big day. I had to sneak out through the backway to avoid bumping into some neighborhood pals and getting dragged to our usual gathering drinking hole. For me to refuse was to be unheard of and sure to be questions.

We planned to meet early to get warmed up for the game. Got to the hotel and he answered the door in a sexy rugby uniform! In our country's colors too and his stiff cock sticking out from a hole in the front. I was pleasantly surprised. He's as kinky as usual.

I asked him where's mine. I was shocked when he showed me the Scottish uniform. I am no traitor. I even had a thousand dollars bet on. Why was he asking me to wear that? I'll rather be naked than wear that.

"We gotta whup those skirt wearing sissies asses. Do the honour and play your part matey."

So he's going to whup my "Scottish ass". What can I say, I didn't come up with the idea so he's the boss.

The cheap uniform that you'll find being sold everywhere these days seemed of very thin cloth. Mine had a big hole too so I stucked my stiff cock through. But it was really tight at the groins because I was wider than BC down there.

Time to submit my ass for inspection. So I bent over and pulled down the shorts for BC to claim my ass. One finger, then 2 fingers he stucked into me. Oooh felt great as hell. Suddenly he slapped my ass and laughed. I asked him what's wrong?

"You dumb ass. Don't you know?"

Another slap, ouchhh. Then he asked me to put on my shorts. Turn around, bend over and look at us in the mirror, he said. I got the picture. Sheepishly I dropped my shorts and turned it around so that the big hole was round my asshole.

Bent over for his inspection again. He said I was smart. Then he offered me a drink as we got to bed and we talked about the games and our bets. He's got thousands on bet too and we bet almost on the same teams and won money.

Then the game started. I was comfortable in bed watching and forgot about sex. When the first scrum came and he said to play the game with him. We got in the scrum positions. Well my tight shorts splitted because it was weakened by the hole. He laughed and called me a scottish whore. Then he rammed his condomed cock into my well lub hole.

Ouch. During school days the girls told me that we looked like we were having sex during the scrum. Now I knew why. It only took a split shorts for one man to ram into another. Actually we never had any hardons or think of sex during a game because there's no time for thinking that.

He scrum fucked me slow and quick while we still watched the game in that position.
Wow, enjoying 3 of my best things at the same time was unbelievably hot. Everytime the scots get close to scoring, he screamed "fuck!" at them and I got whuped harder. Everytime we came close to scoring, he also fucked me harder. Either way I got good sex and can scream and yell from the excitement of the game mixed with intense pleasure. I told him I'll cum soon. He's fucking me to heaven. Looked like hes going to score the first point against the scots.

He flipped over on my back and pulled out my cock. While insulting the scots, he fucked me hard and quick. We were both sweating like we were playing sports. Soon my white cum of surrender came flying out, landing on the scots uniform.

Soon he too was shooting his load. Yet none of the teams scored. We settled back onto the bed to watch the game.

When the 2nd half started we were rested and all ready for more action. When we won the game, I was happy to be defeated by him a 2nd time. We were both richer. What a game and what a night of sex and booze.
Quote |