Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2003, 12:58 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Partying Over

I thought we'll be partying on non-stop since last 2 weeks ago when we kept on winning at the RWC. Too happy partying to come back to write about it here for a long while. Well it all stopped with a weird quietness when We lost at the final.

Last 2 weeks was sex, booze, party, money rolling in. I can hardly keep my head straight. We beat the Scots, I got fucked good. We beat the Kiwis, I got fucked even harder. I was so happy getting pounded by BC. Like hot blooded sportsmen, he sure get excited over a good game and when he fucked like he plays game, wow my ass felt like burnt rubber. I was sore and happy.

Other nights when we don't meet for sex, I return to my regular places and enjoyed the booze and game talks with my pals. Everywhere there seemed to be parties going on. I got stoned and ended up at the sauna where everybody was starting up orgies. Even at the video room, the guys who were usually doing it secretive, now there were guys having orgies and fucking each other. Though I was sore, I had to let them pull off my towel and joined in the fun. Cocks, hands, asses were everywhere. I fucked a few. A few mounted me but I pushed them off because I was sore and it was painful when their cocks entered me.

I've never seen the saunas so happening before. The older and out-of-shaped-gents were having the best times of their lives. After having to guard my sore ass from being penetrated, I asked an old gent to rim me so as to keep it away from cocks. I needed the warm tongue massaging to relieve the pain. Of course he took my cock too like everybodyelse did.

We were so sure of winning the final, BC even agreed to meet only after the game. Our pals were really asking too many qestions about our disappearing acts. They know I would never miss watching it with them for anythingelse in the world. It's nice to hug and punch around when we roared at good and bad plays. If only they knew watching it and getting pounded was even more enjoyable. Golly, why do I have this strange erotic vision of me being naked and holding up my legs on the bar counter where where my pals were scoring and pounding my ass. This felt horrible like incest?

The final was so exciting till the very end that we were like a bunch of crazy monkeys yelling all the time. Then when the sudden lost at the final seconds, there was silence. Nobody could believe it. I was stunned too.
BC called to cancel the sex.

We were so sure. BC even said he would do the craziest sex with me when we won tons of money. I was even prepared to get fucked barebacked.
Quote |