Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - A very happy Thanksgiving
View Single Post
Old 27th November 2003, 07:05 PM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick
Talking A very happy Thanksgiving

My Thanksgiving Surprise….

Like many people, I had gotten off early the day before Thanksgiving. Since the gym would be closed on Thursday, I decided to stop by the gym for a work out. It wasn’t real crowded and I finished my workout quickly. I undressed and grabbed my towel to head for the shower. I noticed when I got in the wet area of the locker room, there were a couple of good looking younger guys getting cleaned up. Real nice eye candy to finish off the work out! One of the guys, that had a real fine formed ass, passed me and went into the dry sauna as I went to shower. The sauna is across from the showers. The only available shower for me had a view of the sauna. With the warm water hitting me I got a semi hard. I turned and faced the sauna and noticed that the young guy was sitting there getting an eye full of me! Im 5’11�, 175…good shape....hairy as hell and 7�c. I don’t look my 40 something age. After rinsing off, I headed to the sauna to check this guy out.

He was a 20 something…college kid. About 6’1� 165 hairless except his armpits and bush. He had a little treasure trail that led up to his navel. His light brown hair was about medium length. He had features that gave him the look of a model in a clothing ad…just no clothes! I sat down across from him so I could get a good view. Damn he was hot! With him in my sight my semi hard was not about to go away. I looked up and we made eye contact. He glanced down at my semi hard and back up to my eyes. He smiled. I smiled back. He propped one leg up to show his goods even better…damn he was hung too! Our eyes met again and he motioned with them to the door. I got up and went out into the locker room. He followed. In the locker area, he asked if I had a place we could go. I told him that I didn’t have a place but we would find somewhere.

We left the gym together. I remembered there was a construction site about 10 minutes away. I was in luck, the construction workers had taken off early too! It is a townhouse development. We got out to take a look at one . We found one with a basement with a dark corner. I raised his shirt and started to work on his nipples and squeezing his beautiful bubble butt. I soon found that his attraction to me was the hairy body….he pulled my shirt off and he went wild over the hair. We both stood there grinding our cocks together as I massaged the 2 mounds of his butt. I soon found my way to his now hard 7� cock. I went down on it until his bush tickled my nose. After a few minutes he pulled me back up for another rub of the fir. It was about all I could take and I blew my big load on the floor. Seeing me shoot put him to the edge. I went back down on his hard man meat and sucked it like it would be my last. It didn’t take but a few seconds till he was blasting my throat with is big load of cum.

We got dressed and took him back to his car. On the way back to his car, he told me he was visiting relatives in the area. The relatives are members at the gym. I hope he comes back to visit and work out soon. I would like to get back together with him again!

Anyone else have some fun this holiday week?