Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - A very happy Thanksgiving
View Single Post
Old 29th December 2003, 10:02 PM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick

A Merry Christmas TOO!

Well, today I only worked a half a day. I got off around lunch time and headed for some cruisy spots near work. Nothing was going on at any of them. I headed toward home and hit a spot nearby that usually is good after lunch but today it wa dead too....Oh well, I thought, some days are just strike out days; so I decided to head for the gym. After my workout, I went into the lounge area of the locker room and who should I see but my thanksgiving stud sitting in a chair with a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldnt beleive my eyes. He smiled and said hello as he walked past me toward the showers. I followed and rinsed off. He headed for the sauna and I followed shortly after. We were the only ones in the sauna so we talked about our lust for each other....he for my hairy body and me for his young smooth body and his big dick.

We went to the steam room for a little foreplay but since the place was busy, he suggested we go where we went before. We got dressed and headed for the new townhouses.

There was too much going on there...since it was early in the afternoon there were to many people working on the incomplete houses. There were a few houses that were finshed ...and luckly unlocked. We found one that had a bonus room with its on private stair with a landing...which would give us time to recover if someone came in.....we also locked ourselves in to make it more difficult for someone to suprise us.

Once on the stairs landing, we came together and I raised his shirt, he looked down at me and put his lips to mine and kissed me deeply. He had on a pair of warm up pants which I worked my hand into to squeeze his fine ass. He sad...dad make me feel good.....so I pulled down the pants and boxers and went to work on that monster.
He sat higher on the steps and I sucked his cock for all that it was worth...standing several times to rub my hairy body on his....which is his big turn on.... As he blew his load we heard car doors outside so we had to recover fast. We walked out when the agent and a potential buyer were walking up the sidewalk. ( what a close call) I shared with her that my son and I looked at the house but it was not right for us........if she only knew!!