Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - london behind the silver screen
View Single Post
Old 4th July 2002, 12:22 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Cool You are not Gaijin anymore

Dear Gaijin ,

I think you just couldn't drop the way of approaching guys you used to have in Japan .
I THINK Thai guys prefer more DIRECT & OBVIOUS way of approaching in THIS KIND of place . Like showing directly your hard dick to them , or grab groin of guys you like suddenly , or something like that . Just do it to middle age guys , I'm sure they wouldn't refuse you . You are younger than me , anyway .

There are so many answers between YES & NO in Japan . To get an answer , you have to spend so many hours ( or days ) from Japanese guys . And finnaly in bed , you find out a size of dick of your partner . BIG SUPRISE ! Even not suckable !

Here in Thailand , there are only 2 answers . ( I am talking about SEX ) YES & NO . And Thai guys are VERY accessible .
Don't say you prefer Japanese guys just because of the experiences you had at the cinema . You are a precious YOUNG member in Thailand , anyway .
There will be bright future ahead of you .

Because you are a farang now ! Not a Gaijin anymore .