Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why do they suck?
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2004, 11:08 PM
fellatioman
Cruiser

Well Jim4522 it could very well be the power trip, cuz when I'm on my knees with your cock in my mouth, pulsing in my throat, lips locked around the base of that lovely hot shaft, and tounge relentlessly working the glans and shaft, your moaning and captured by the exstacy of my attention to your cock and I am the sole object of your lust at the moment, and your at my control and you'll blow your load when I want you to! It's also that I am extremely turned on by the smell of a man's hard cock and pubic area, the taste of his member and his pre cum, the throbbing of his pulse in his cock as I am sucking him, the delight and the enjoyment of him blowing his load in my mouth, and it makes me harder than a rock! I just luv to suck cock!