Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why do they suck?
View Single Post
Old 26th January 2004, 06:02 PM
hairylegs
Cruiser

Cock sucking is pure evil and disgusting and dirty. We aren't supposed to even LOOK at another guys dick (yeah, right), much less stare at one. God forbid you even touch one, or even think about touching one. Hell, touching your own is wrong. Your organs need to be hidden, covered up, not talked about. It's just so shameful and wrong.

So getting on your knees, and looking UP CLOSE and PERSONAl has got to be one of the most awful things we can do in society. And worse than touching a phallus with your hand, my GOD, you are going to touch that vile thing with your lips and mouth. And even let it get into your mouth. And keep it in your mouth. Nice people just don't do that sort of thing. I'm a nice person. Heh, heh, heh. And no one is going to ever know that not only do I do this reprehensible act, but hell, I enjoy it!

Anything that evil, digusting, and vile just has to be a turn on. If only my friends knew what I enjoyed doing in my spare time...

Those thoughts race through my mind every time I'm near an eager twink, or anyone interested in what is bulging in my jockies.
Quote |