Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - london behind the silver screen
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2002, 12:01 PM
Gaijin

Smile

Thank you, Ninja, for your comments.

You have made some very valid observations. I am not a very direct person normally. That may be a problem. However, the few times I was direct, I was shunned. Oh, well......it may just be luck or that special charisma some people on this board have.

You also said, "Thai guys are VERY accessible ."

I would agree entirely on this......however, for me, they are not usually accessible at the normal cruising spots. As I said in my previous post, I have very good luck meeting people using the Internet. It is those chance encouters and cruising spots that I am unlucky with.

Ninja continued to say, "Don't say you prefer Japanese guys just because of the experiences you had at the cinema."

Don't worry. I have never said that nor will I. Japanese guys are indeed great, but so are Thai, Taiwanese, Malaysian, Korean, Singaporean, Filipino, and Americans as well. (sorry if I left our your part of the world or ethnicity, this is just the extent of my experiences.)

Having said all of that, I did surprisingly get lucky at Discovery Center on Friday...scored a 4-some. Maybe my luck is changing.

Thanks, again, Ninja. You did give me something to think about....maybe I am homesick for my adopted Japanese home.

By-the way, many of the Japanese guys I know are indeed quite large!