Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2004, 10:51 AM
weinerluvr
Cruiser

Red face Ebony ride in the ABS

I had the pleasure of getting some good black dick two weeks ago at a local ABS. I was in the booth stroking when the door opened slightly and from behind me I heard this deep voice say, "Yeah, that's good stuff". I looked behind me and there was this black handsome guy peeping in the door. He took his cue and entered the booth. Shutting the door behind him, he quickly undid his pants and pulled out his prick. I quickly forgot my stroking and began to kiss on his black member. It didn't take too long for him to get hard. He began to run his fingers through my hair as I bobbed on his now swollen cock, the spit now forming on the sides of my mouth. His cock grew to around 8 inches and had some serious girth. By now I was stroking him faster and really going to work on his cock with my tongue.
He then pulled his cock from my mouth and made a hand signal that meant for me to turn around. I stood up, dropped my pants, and bent over for him, my hands up on the wall. He took out a small bottle of lube from his jacket pocket and began to apply it to his cock. Then I felt his warm fingers exploring my hole, sticking a finger in and getting me lubed.
My eyes nearly popped out as I felt him try to push that monster dick in my asshole. He would give a couple of small pushes, giving way one inch at a time. Finally it went in like a breeze, and that's when he really started to do his thing. As cramped as it was, he was really making the best of it. He began to squeeze my ass, telling me things like how good it felt. I could smell the beer on his breath and he leaned forward panting into my ear. I felt his hand reach around and play with my dangling dick. Now I was getting hot! He reached up from my cock and slid his hand up my shirt in an attempt to play with my nipples. "You like that, man?" he said. "You like that dick up your ass?". I nodded my head in total ecstacy and moaned back, "Oh yeah, fuck me harder". His hips really started kicking and before long I felt him stiffen up and moan. "Oooooh, fuck! I'm gonna come!" he said. That's when I felt his spunk shoot up in me, his large cock still imbedded in my tight asshole. He let it stay in my ass for a minute as he caught his breath and then slowly pulled out. I could feel his sperm drip out from my ass. He tucked away his thick tool, thanked me and left the booth. I wound up sitting back down and then jerking myself off to the memory.
I wound up sucking two more cocks off before I left that day, but there's something about black dick that makes my mouth and ass go crazy.