Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why do they suck?
View Single Post
Old 1st March 2004, 02:02 PM
IvanaSukudrei
Cruiser

I just love a cock in my mouth.

I got back from a noon trip to one of our local ABS; and was thinking about this while I was servicing many horny dudes.

I liked them all, but really enjoyed one in particular. It was at the half staff stage when he pulled it out, so I got to work it up to full hard status with my lips and tongue (I really love sucking on a nice mushroom cap with short sharp hard sucks), then running my mouth down the length of it, coatiing it with spit as I worked it, feeling it get really hard and hearing my buddy start to moan. I then went all the way down till I felt his hair under my nose and felt it pop through my gullet, and worked his helmet over real good with with my throat muscles while my tongue washed the rest of his dick. Sure enough, he started to moan and wanted to pull out, but I moaned to let him know I really wanted his load. He obliged, and I took the tip in my lips and sucked like a starving wolf pup. He really let out a yelp, and I got a nice five or six squirts of warm goo (nothing like a buddy popping his cork in my mouth, letting me know how good he feels right then).

The rest were fun and fine too (six more, only four loads), but there's something about taking a cock from half soft to full strength and back to soft that makes me feel great. I don't need a blowjob in return, I usually am hard as hell and leaking all over when I've got a boner in my mouth. I'll just jack it while I wait for my next suck pal.

So thanks to all you feeders out there who appreciate the skills of a happy horny cocksucker. Keep 'em cumming, and don't worry about why I like it, just enjoy what we can give another man.