Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 16th March 2004, 06:03 AM
Hot4cockindenver
Cruiser

Last week one evening I was horned up and decided to go to my favorite theater to see what was avaiable.

This theater has three screening rooms, each sitting about 50 or so. Two show straight movies and the third shows gay. I always buy tickets for all three as you never know where the best action will be, usually in the first straight one. Well this night started out a little slow, but I sucked one of my regulars a few times. This is a hot middle age latino who has a very tight body-it seems from doing physical labor, not a gym body- and a really nice 7 inch cock. He normally wears a jock strap under his jeans, and tonight was a normal night. He likes to see how many guys he can get head from, but will normally feed me his load at the end of the night. He will sometimes fucked me too-seems like he likes a little privacy for this.

Well tonight a hot young white guy came in. He had me suck him for a while and then went to suck my hot latin dude. The young white guy was playing with anyone who would play and getting a lot of the guys with attitude worked up and playing. He was very hot, I would say young 20s, tight lithe body, and a fun sleazy attitdue. His playing around continue for a while and it became obvious he wanted the latin guy to fuck him.

The young guy was setting by me and we were playing with one another's cock, I would go down on him for a while and then he would pull me up and and jack on my cock. Well the latin guy came back into the theater we were at and the young guy got up, with his pants about mid thigh. His sweet bubble butt sticking out right at my face. I gave it a gentle slap and he wiggled it and I decided to dive right in. He had me rimm him just for a minute went over the to latin guy and I thought well, I won't be getting my normal load from my hot latin, but maybe I can get some more play out of the young guy once he gets fucked.

So the latin obliges the young guy for a few minutes and is fucking him pretty good. Then pulls out and leaves, I can tell he did not cum. The young guy comes back to me and gives me his cock to suck, and pretty much face fucks me and feeds me a huge load of cum.

After the young guy leaves I decide to go to the gay side of the theater and rest up a bit. For some reason it is always slower in that theater. I got in and no one was there. Just as I got seated, the latin guy comes in. Comes up to me, takes out his cock and starts feeding it to me. I told him how hot it made me feel that he saved his load for me instead of giving it to the young guy up his ass. He just smiled and I asked, "Do you want to fuck me?" He pulled me up, pushed me to a row of seats that had a very wide aisle, pushed me around backwards, so I was facing the back and shoved me onto my knees in one of the seats while pulling down my pants.

He slid his cock into my tight ass and proceed to fuck me hard as I was moaning and groaning. His dick was deep inside of me, and again I told him how hot it was that he was giving me such a good fuck when he could have given it to that boy.

This turned him on more, it seemed, as he really started pounding me and I could feel his cock get bigger and start to shoot off in my ass. It seemed like for ever that he was shooting off in my ass, planting his seed deep. Once he was done, and let it stay for a moment in my ass to soften up, he pulled out. I could feel the cum dribbling down my left leg.

I turned around, licked and sucked his cock clean, and looked up and thanked him. He laughed a bit, got embarrased and said, "We'll do that again sometime, okay?" I said, "That would be great, whenever you want it."

I love getting fucked by macho latin or black guys in a dark theater!