Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Used by uniforms
View Single Post
Old 17th March 2004, 04:56 PM
unzipitandsuk
Cruiser

Traffic cops

Look give me a break, one more ticket and I lose my licence, I was only 5 km over the limit.

Well OK, look we are feeling generous, we can cut you a deal. Come off the road into these trees with us, jerk us both off and we'll let you off.

No way man, you must be joking.

Well its your choice. Pity you'll be off the road for a while.

Look man, i need to drive for my job, if i lose my licence its a disaster. Give me a break here.

We are boy. Seems to me like your options are limited. Sounds to me like you need to keep your licence. Seems to me that you need to come with us. Just a little jerk off between guys. Who will know?

Just a jerk off?

Yeah, just a jerk off.

Nothing more?

Nothing more.

OK.

Good, so come with us.

(group walks though bush to small clearing)

Stand beside me. Good. Now unzip my fly. Good now get out my cock. Good now stroke it slow. Don't worry about him hes just watching not gonna do nothing - concentrate on my cock. Stroke it slow. There that aint so difficult is it. Maybe you even like it.

I dont.

Sure you do boy, keep stroking.

(Other cop calls out)

Hey boy look at me

(turns round, camera flashes)

Oh dear, that is unfortunate, a picture of your face and my cock in your hand. Gosh now that would be difficult if it feel into the wrong hands wouldn't it. Especially seeing as we can access alll that information that goes with your licence plate. Very difficult indeed.

You bastards, just take your jerk offs and let me go. Deals a deal.

Well we think a little differently. You see we think possession is nine tenths of the law, and well you see we possess an advantage and you don't. We think a little suck here and there might stop us from pursuing it though. And then we could all have a happy ending couldn't we. Go on just a little suck.

...Maybe, but only if you give me the film in the camera, now

Sorry no deal. (cop walks toward driver, outher cop closes in from behind) Kneel down and take it.

No.

(cop punches driver in stomach, he doubles over, second cop grabs driver from behind, forces him onto the ground, and handcuffs his hands behind his back)

It could have been all so friendly, why did you go and refuse like that. We might have settled for a nice friendly suck. Now we are gonna fuck you good boy. And whats more were gonna take lots of nice piccie souvenirs while we are doing it. Ever had cock up your ass?

Bastards

Such rudeness out of that mouth of yours. I think we need to put some rudeness back in. Now listen up boy, we can fuck you so hard you won't walk for a fortnight or we can be nice and easy. Which of those depends on how nicely you suck our cocks for starters. Kneel. (secondcop pulls him up into kneeling position)

Suck it.

(the shining knob stares at him)

Thats it, now why didn't you do that before. Thats right, lick the knob, take me in deep and slow. Mmm yes boy feel my cock deep in your mouth. lick round the knb nice and easy. Mmm yes.

(camera flashes)

Oh yes, now do my photographer freind here. Suck his cock. Mmm thats right, now look up at him, thats good (camera flashes).
Now boy, two cocks at once, take them both, lick our knobs. Mmmm yeah. (camera flashes as one cop grabs drivers head and both fuck his face).

Now boy, you gonna obey and have it nice, or be awkward and get real sore?

(whispers) obey

I cant hear you boy, what are you going to do?

OBEY

Lie down on your back. Thats good. My freind here is gonna take off your jeans. Co-operate. (jeans come down) Oh look Clavin Klein briefs, my favourite. (briefs come down).

Lie on your back. I'm going to straddle your chest and fuck your face until i cum down your throat. My partner here is going to fuck your ass at the same time. I f you are lucky he might wank you as he does so. If you co-operate he'll go easy, if you don't, nobody will hear your squeals of pain.

Ahh yes, suck my dick. Big hard cop cock in your mouth. You like it dont you boy. Now lick my balls.

Can you feel my partners knob in your crack? He likes to tease, but don't worry hes going in soon. His nice thick nicely lubed cock easing into your arsehole. Oh look there it goes. Push on it boy.
Thats good, youre a fast learner. Now suck my dick hard while my partner fucks you.

(groans, camera flashes)

Oh look at your nice limp cock. I think I can soon change that. Youre in for a treat boy. I think im gonna 69 you you have been so good (cop turns around and starts to suck drivers cock).

Yeah thats better, look nice and hard - see you like it after all don't you. Well i think its time for a a reward. Some man milk. Nice refreshing cock juice. Open wide. (Cop re-enters his mouth).

Mmmm nice. here i cum boy , get ready, oh yeah, mmmmm, suck it, mmmm yeah, yeah, oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeah (cop jerks his cock hard into drivers face and cums).

Now take my partners cum boy. Oh yeah look at him go, hes really hot for you, you must have a nice sweet tight ass (camera flashes), oh hes close to cumming, i can tell, yep, hes gonna blow, oh and yes there he goes.

Now boy, we aren'tgonna let you go until you come too, for the camera. My partner here is gonna jerk you off, with a little suck every now and then. yeah just like that. Oh it is a nice quick cock to respond, look at it go. My goodness, i think you are going to cum almost immediately aren't you. Jerk him faster lets see what happens. Yep there's some pre-cum. And wey-hey, there it goes (camera flashes).

Boy this is gonna look great on our web page. Thanks boy. (Cops unlock handcuffs). Just stay there until we are long gone or you'll regret it.
Quote |