Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2004, 12:35 AM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

abs in the afternoon

i always considered abs a hot scene, even before i lost my cherry -- the pictures on the scene, all the obscene sounds, the variety of sex acts and orgies, and the smell of fresh cum in the booth and underfoot always got me hard and feeling horny.

at first, i just jacked off, leaving a healthy thick deposit on the floor or on the wall. then, i like being watched. soon, i started getting blowjobs on a regular basis. i usually abstained from jacking or getting fucked for a couple three days so i would REALLY have a load. my favorite blowjobs would be ones that no woman would give - like when a guy slathers up my cock and is grooving to all my pre-cum, and is especially using his hands to pump my rod. wow, i really cum big time when that happens, it leaves me weak at the knees to cum so hard.

well, one time this guy was doing me just right. i had my cock through the gloryhole and he was sucking and pumping so good and really slurping my meat so well that i was close to cumming. all of sudden he stopped sucking,but he still had his hand tightly circled around the base of my cock. within no time, i was feeling some heat on my dick and i thought he had his mouth near my cock, but before i knew it i realized that it was his asshole and, with his hand still tight around my cock, he went back and slide on my cock. he had lubed up his ass with some cool lube so my cock was feeling the cool lube as well as his hot tight hole. i felt my cock being choked as he grinded and humped on it and i suddenly shot my entire load deep inside this guy. i stayed hard, but quickly lost it as he tightened and tightened around my dick.

it took me a while to catch my breath, but before i could my next door companion had left his booth.

i was so shocked at how easily he mounted me and how great a ride he gave me.
Quote |