Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Postings and Orgies?
View Single Post
Old 25th March 2004, 01:14 PM
Sucker4Str8s
Cruiser

Send a message via ICQ to Sucker4Str8s Send a message via AIM to Sucker4Str8s Send a message via Yahoo to Sucker4Str8s
Question Postings and Orgies?

[size=large]Hi there. The "location" of a poster is not showing up, even though they have it in their "profile." Also, is there a way to set a default for the forums per user? I always like to do mine in blue and large but get tired of retyping the coding.

Also, have you thought of doing a calendar for orgies? Orgy organizers could post their events and users could be notified of events in their area... or areas of interest somehow?
[/size]
Good natured fun here. Looking for RT hookups. Not into games, drama, BS. Click the "PROFILE" button below for immediate contact information and view my personal website, or click the email button to email me for immediate response! Massage Therapist. Click profile for more info.
Quote |