Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why do they suck?
View Single Post
Old 29th March 2004, 03:40 PM
LoveSuckinCock
Cruiser

I have to answer this topic

I love the smell of clean, slightly sweaty, cologne, and just manly smell. The feel of my lips tightly wrapped around a throbbin veiny pole. Sliding every rock hard inch in and out of my warm, wet, eager mouth. I feel like I'm in an exotic and dirty trance bobbin up and down...must please my man, like some zombie suck slut.

I don't want to get all psychological, but my Dad has never been close to me and I have always craved a close male friend or male approval, but they never seem to be more than casual friends...NON-sexual, I mean. I know that bjs are the hottest way to please a man and I figure I really need the approval of a man so I love to suck. I really need a regular bimarried fuck/suck buddy so our wives won't know and we can enjoy each other anytime. Plus, it lets me explore my fem side...I'm masc and many people see me as some hard ass.

Honestly, I'm good at eating pussy, but just don't like it. Too much work huntin for the clit. I guess dick is for extroverts...right out there in my face. One last thing, I know this sounds crazy but I really love to talk and never seem to shut up...sucking dick is the only time I really don't have much to say. I just want a guy to shut me up by stuffin his hard throbbin pole into my mouth. I still like dirty talk, but focus my mouth on suckin dick not givin a speech.
Quote |