Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 1st April 2004, 12:38 PM
Trendane
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Trendane Send a message via MSN to Trendane Send a message via Yahoo to Trendane
Friends with benefits.

A handful of years ago, a buddy of mine was working for a pretty major network router company here in the SF Bay Area. He asked me if I wanted to swing by at lunchtime so we could strap on our inlines and go skating around. Naturally, I agreed.

We spent a good hour or so skating around and, once finished, I started to head back for my car. He said that we could use the showers in his office building so I wouldn't have to drive home sweaty. The bathroom/showers were empty when we went in. Everyone must've still been off at lunch or something.

Those shower stalls are *HUGE*. You could fit ten guys in one without touching. I took one...he took another. But that plan didn't last long.

I was just finising rinsing the soap from my body when I felt a warm mouth close around my cock. Looking down, there's my bud with my rapidly hardening shaft in his mouth, suckling it like a new-born calf.

He spent about a minute choking down my rod before he just couldn't wait any longer. He stood and turned his back to me, pressing his hands against the wall and grinning of his shoulder.

With my spit-slickened schlong in hand, I stepped up behind him, pulled his cheeks apart and drove the full length home in one, slow stroke. This earned a fantastic moan from him as he ground his rump back against my pole.

I clamped my hands around his hips and began to brutally piston in and out of his still-tight hole. With each stroke I could feel him stretch and losen around my fuckstick. Every pounding plunge was rewarded with another huffing, panting moan.

I was so lost in the glorious suction of his hole that I wasn't consciously aware of the sound on the bathroom door closing.

I was lost in a haze of purest male lust as I hammered into his depths with every ounce of strength I had. I knew it was hurting him a little....but I also knew he liked it. I spared a second or two to glance around his shoulder at his face and saw his lips twitching, eyes rolled back in extascy, and a long string of drool hanging from his groaning mouth.

Just as I was getting close, some movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention. Someone was peeking through the shower curtain! The surprise and fear backed me away from the edge of climax, but the rest of my body was on autopilot. I kept right on slamming into him without missing a beat.

As I watched the watcher, I realized that he had his cock out and was stroking his cock. Slightly less than average, but with a beautiful shape and velvety head.

Seeing that he wasn't responding poorly to what he saw, and the added thrill of being watched by an appreciative audience, the wave came over me quickly.

I sank my claws into my buddy's hips and hauled him back against my feral, forward thrusts with all my energy. My cockhead surged within him and I heard him let out a grunting sigh. I knew he was cumming without touching himself.

His hole spasmed around my meat and sucked it with a ferocious hunger that I've felt from few others. My rocket exploded into him, coating his insides with my spunk. The added juices made him even more slick and slippery inside as I lost my mind to the madness of ultimate pleasure.

I became animalistic, beastial, and ruthless in my pounding. Each shot from my cannon driven into the ravaged hole around it.

Slowly, I came back to sanity and pulled out, my cock barely beginning to shrink. My buddy turned and dropped, licking our combined flavors from my shaft.

We cleaned up and stepped out.....as I passed the shower curtain, I noticed a thick, goopy load running slowly down the wall.

It's good to know when your art is appreciated.

More Wolf than bear. If you don't know the difference..I guess I'll have to teach you.
Quote |