Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Used by uniforms
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2004, 06:26 AM
unzipitandsuk
Cruiser

fucked senseless

I knew I had pissed them on because he was shouting at me at the top of his voice in some language i didn't understand. I dunno what i had done worng, but it was clear i didn't have the papers he thought i should have. He was a thickly set arab guy and he was so angry i thought his head was going to blow off.

He pulled me out of my car at gunpoint and manhandled me into the small office beside the checkpoint. He threw me at one wall. There were three other guys inside the room. He put down his gun and pulled out a knife. I thought he was going to kill me, but instead he walked over to me an ripped off my clothes with the knife. the others seemed to know what was going to happen as they gathered round to watch him.

He threw me onto the floor face down and ripped off my jeans. I hear a zip undo and the i screamed in agony as he rammed his cock in my arse. He struggled to get all the way in but he just kept rammming harder until finally he succeeded. He started pumping like a maniac - like some dog in rut until he came up my arse.

Then the other guys started on me. One knelt in front of me and pulled up my head and forced his cock into my mouth and started face fucking me while another lifted up my arse os I was on all fours, then he started fucking me. The third guy then undressed and forced his cock into my mouth with the other guys. I had three wild arab cocks in my holes and they weren't holding back.

Soon all of them came and I was forced to swallow all of the two guys cum. If I was unsure of what was going to happen next i didnn't have to wait long. There was a crack to my head and I was knocked unconscious.

When I came to next it was dark and they were standing over me. They simply proceeded to start again, lying me on my back on one of their beds, and taking turns to straddle me and face fuck me or to enter my arse and fuck me while i watched.

They all emptied their tanks a few times that night. I stopped counting after a while. The next day, their mood was different, and they just let me go. It was surreal. Maybe they just needed some relief and i was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or the right place at the right time, depedning on your point of view...
Quote |