Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Amount of semen
Thread: Amount of semen
View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2004, 11:58 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Quote:
Plus, edging is a good way to build a nice cumload.
This definitely seems to work for me.

Masturbating rarely seems to provide a "bigger" or even more forceful load of cum for me. Doesn't matter if I simply want to quickly empty my balls so I can sleep, or if I feel like a long session with some videos: the cum remains about the same.

Yet when having actual sex with another human being -- big, big blast off. I mostly credit edging for this, though obviously REAL sex is also much more thrilling in and of itself as compared to jerking off.

Met a really terrific guy last weekend. We made plans to hang out for the evening. He stayed here for six hours. About half of that time we talked, the other half he sucked the hell out of me. When I finally came, the resulting mess was phenomenal, nailing me almost in the eye and in several other directions as well. Kind of turned me on...

Of course, not every "big" load results from MORE actual semen -- as already mentioned, sometimes it's just the force of the release.

I do find that three days is about all I need to get max volume, though. I'm pretty sure (but don't quote me) that excess semen start to be reabsorbed after this time anyway.

Oddly, (or maybe not), I find that as I get older I seem to be producing MORE fluid than when I was a kid. Maybe that's just my imagination, but more likely a simple matter of everyone being different at different times.
Quote |